The stressful urban life often gives us those moments in life when we want to go away from all hustle and bustle of life. That “just get away” moment is taking an increasing toll in our day to day life.
This is where a day spa can be a blessing, a place that helps you indulge in some much-needed ‘me’ time, to switch off your all time buzzing cell phones and relax, recharge, reflect, detox and beautify yourself from within. Modern-day spas cater to a range of health-promoting experiences. The healing and rejuvenating powers of spa therapy have been expounded on since ancient times.Here is a list of the benefits that you can gain from the spa therapies.
– A Spa session is a de-stressing session that gives you a much needed break from your everyday tensions. Helps you slow down and relax from your day to day ever running activities.
– A Spa Session improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to cells.
-It stimulates the lymphatic system and hence carries away the body’s waste products.
– It has been proved that massage releases a hormone called Serotonin that enhances the body and mind’s “feel good” state.
– Pre-natal and post-natal benefits for women is one of the most important factors for experiencing a massage.
– Massage therapy can help with pain management in chronic conditions such as arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
– Body polishes gently exfoliate your skin, promoting cellular renovation, refining pores and gives your skin uniform relief.
– Heat treatments in the form of either warm, dry air or warm, moist air heat the body to stimulate blood circulation, initiating the purifying process.
– Body wraps are exceptionally beneficial as a quick way to remineralise the body, replenish it with nutrients and elements lost on a daily basis, thus boosting moisture in your skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax you.
– Spas are beneficial and people have actually begun to understand the inherent benefits these things can provide to the mind, body and soul.
Take some time out and revisit your mind, and soul!